26 April 2014

I'm Under

There are several phrases from my Weight Watchers days that have stuck with me.  I've talked about a couple of them here.  NSV for example (non-scale victory).  Another one that has been in the back of my mind is Onderland.  When someone would lose enough weight and would come in under 200 pounds, they would say they got to Onderland.  Well, I'm here.  I am officially under 200 pounds.  It's coming off slow, but it's coming off still, which is all I can hope for.  I'm following my diet, I exercise 5-6 times a week and I've started to include weight bearing exercises in my exercise schedule.  There really isn't much more I can do than that.  I'm excited to be under 200 pounds.  It's been about eight years since I've been under 200.  It feels good.  I feel good, better than I have in a really long time.

Current Stats
Previous Weight: 202.2
Current Weight: 199.8

Lost: 2.4
Total pounds lost since 26 June 2013 (270):  70.2

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME!! Your determination is so strong. This is so great, Nichole! You're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete