04 March 2012

Lesson Learned

This was not a great week. I knew around Wednesday that I had probably gained this week. I didn't need to step on the scale to know this. My eating was all out of whack and when that happens, I invariably gain wait. What happened was, I was craving a burger. I wanted a burger so bad. So instead of taking the hit in my points, I ate everything else and still went over my points so when I finally broke down and ate the burger Wednesday night, I had already wrecked my week. I got back on track Thursday and Friday and exercised both days, but the damage was done.

I was tempted to skip weigh in this week, but I went. If nothing else, I went for the inspiration and I wasn't disappointed. I always leave inspired and ready for the week ahead.

Weekly Stats:
Current Weight: 257
Gained: 1.6
Total Lost: 3.0

No comments:

Post a Comment