23 July 2013

Back to Work

Last Monday I started back to work.  I'll admit, it was kind of bittersweet.  I was eager to get back to the office because I had so much to do, but after being away for 2.5 weeks, it was going to be hard to get back into the normal work routine.  I've been diligent about weighing my portions and packing my meals at night.  Since I leave the house so early in the morning, I generally wait until I get to the office to eat breakfast.  It's usually yogurt or oatmeal.  Lunches consist of tuna or some sliced turkey.  I'll have some sugar free pudding in the afternoon if I'm looking for something sweet.  All in all, the soft food diet is going okay.  I meet with the nutritionist on Friday.  I've been a good little do-bee and have been chronicling all of my meals in a food diary which I'll show her then.  The first week on soft food I didn't lose any weight - I was a little nervous.  Surely I hadn't plateaued yet, I was only 3 weeks post surgery.  But over the weekend the weight started to come down again which made me feel better.  

Current Stats
Previous Weight: 249.2
Current Weight: 248

Total pounds lost since 26 June 2013: 22

No comments:

Post a Comment