25 January 2014

Moving Right Along

So I feel like this today:

 

In other words - pretty good.  I've been very dedicated the rest of this week and the result of that is another 1.5 pounds down.  If I can stay this course, I'll reach my goal by the time my reunion comes around in June.  So so exciting.  There's other stuff going on too that's helping to keep me motivated, but I don't want to jinx it, so I'm going to stay mum on that a little while longer.  Working out this week - Tuesday: Zumba, Wednesday: Aquafit, Thursday: Zumba, Friday: day of rest, Saturday: Treadmill.  And I was able to run for 30 minutes straight on the treadmill today.  I haven't been able to do that in...oh...never.  

Foodwise it was a good week too.  My breakfasts for the week were refrigerator oatmeal, a recipe on found on pinterest.  Y'all, it was so good.  I made my own version with almond milk instead of regular milk and my add-ins were some chocolate protein powder, bananas, and pb2.  Delicious.  And filling.  It's pretty hardy and I never finished a whole serving (I never finish a whole serving of anything anyways).  I found myself nibbling on it for most of the morning at work.  Lunches were spinach with diced chicken breast, a few croutons for crunch, and a little dressing.  I didn't make a big meal on Sunday like usual because I was out, but I had leftover Taco Soup on Monday (thanks Billie-Jo!) and some lean cuisines the rest of the week.  I highly recommend the mezzaluna mushroom ravioli.  And then last night it was sushi.  A roving band of Girl Scouts accosted me on Sunday at the Tom Thumb and forced me to buy their cookies, so I've nibbled on those here and there, but nothing crazy.  

All that adds up to 1.5 pounds!

Current Stats
Previous Weight: 213.5
Current Weight: 212.0

Lost: 1.5
Total pounds lost since 26 June 2013 (270):  58  

No comments:

Post a Comment