02 February 2012

Groundhog Day

I never remember about it being Groundhog Day until the day of. Six more weeks of winter, but Spring is 7 weeks away anyway...

Anyhow, yesterday was a good day. I had a minor deviation from plan but that's the good thing about WW. I had a cupcake at work so was able to make up for it by a) getting in activity points by exercising after work and b) rearranging my evening snack to account for the extra points.

I planned out today last night. I'm in Denton today at the main campus and needed to plan out the day since I'll work up here and then go right into my law class. So for breakfast it was the usual coffee. When I work in Dallas I take my oatmeal with me but I don't do that when I go to the main campus so before I left this morning I had a glass of Trop 50 and a whole grain English muffin with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. For lunch I'll have water to drink and a turkey sandwich on whole grain bread and some baked lays. I'll have dinner when I get home from class tonight, the remainder of the leftover rice and chicken. I still have some points to play with so I may grab a snack before class so I'm not ravenous when I get home.

Weigh In is on Saturday morning. WW encourages you to only weigh yourself once a week. I weigh myself a little more often than that, just to keep myself in check. No exercise tonight, but I plan on getting some in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment